Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update problem
Dan, 

1. When I try to update system from update plugin it is showing some server error. 

2.  I have 4 relay is connected to raspberry pi. But when I switch off or on any staton only station 3 is responding. I have checked all the other settings. I am not able to figure what the problem is actually. I have installed the relay board plugin and enabled it too. Can you help me with my problem?
(2017 Dec 30, 11:34 AM)pratikkhandelwal Wrote: Dan, 

1. When I try to update system from update plugin it is showing some server error. 

2.  I have 4 relay is connected to raspberry pi. But when I switch off or on any staton only station 3 is responding. I have checked all the other settings. I am not able to figure what the problem is actually. I have installed the relay board plugin and enabled it too. Can you help me with my problem?

1. You can update the program from the command line: Log into the SIP directory and use the command git pull.

2. Check the wiring. Other than that, you will need to provide more information. What settings do you have in the relay_board plugin's setup page?