Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MQTT plugin errors
Hi,

im trying to use the mqtt plugins but seems that I'm having issues starting the service:

Code:
Ignoring exception while loading the mqtt_zones plug-in.
from __future__ imports must occur at the beginning of the file (mqtt_zones.py, line 8)
Ignoring exception while loading the mqtt_slave plug-in.
from __future__ imports must occur at the beginning of the file (mqtt_slave.py, line 8)
MQTT publish UP
Ignoring exception while loading the mqtt_schedule plug-in.
from __future__ imports must occur at the beginning of the file (mqtt_schedule.py, line 8)
plugins loaded:
  mobile_app
  mqtt
  plugin_manager
  relay_board
  system_update
Starting timing loop

http://:::80/

i have running version version: 4.0.27.

Any help?, thanks1
I pushed an updated set of MQTT plugins to GitHub.
You just need to re-install them and they should load properly. You should be able just install over the old plugins without removing them first.

Edit:
If you are running Python3 you may need to install Paho with pip3 install paho-mqtt.

Dan
<p><br></p>
(2020 Apr 27, 08:44 PM)dan Wrote: I pushed an updated set of MQTT plugins to GitHub.
You just need to re-install them and they should load properly. You should be able just install over the old plugins without removing them first.

Edit:
If you are running Python3 you may need to install Paho with pip3 install paho-mqtt.

Dan

works like a charm!!! Thanks Dan!

(2020 Apr 27, 08:44 PM)dan Wrote: I pushed an updated set of MQTT plugins to GitHub.

Edit:

Dan

question: configuration applied for MQTT plugin MQTT Slave, where should be stored..?
i'm asking that because after set the configuration into this plugin it seems that it's not stored and not applied . once I have configured the config plugin MQTT Slave, if i enter again in this menu i cannot see the values stored...
any idea..?
Settings for the MQTT slave plugin are stored in SIP/data/mqtt.json

Be sure to read the documentation for the slave plugin by clicking the HELP button at the top of the slave set up page.

Dan
<p><br></p>
(2020 Apr 28, 04:58 PM)dan Wrote: Settings for the MQTT slave plugin are stored in SIP/data/mqtt.json

Be sure to read the documentation for the slave plugin by clicking the HELP button at the top of the slave set up page.

Dan
Hi Dan,

thanks for your answers, yes, i can see settings stored into mqtt.json.  It makes me doubt cannot see the settings into plurgin menu.
I think the problem with the mqtt_slave plugin is fixed now.

Try re-installing and let me know if it works for you.

Dan
<p><br></p>