Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3.2.30 adding plugins internal server error
(2017 Sep 12, 05:38 AM)draggaj Wrote: [quote pid='439' dateline='1505145615']
Hi Dan,
This issue appears to be (my) network or ISP related...both Pi's are connected via Ethernet to my local network and NBN FTTN /Telstra BigPond Router....and consistently fail as described above.

I then redirected one of the Pis Wifi to my mobile phone hotspot and this worked perfectly, either using the manual commands you provided (thanks for those) as well as using the GUI.

A google on this issue shows that it has been popping up since at least 2008 for various git related apps on Pi and various other debian devices....one developer even changed wget updates to curl based to get around the issue.....bit extreme.

At this point, I am no closer to finding out what on my local network is preventing wget's / SSL working...it worked a few weeks ago. Over the same infrastructure I also run a company based VPN client without issue and also happily use SSL based brwoser session without a problem....
When time permits I do a bit more diagnostics on this. I've got the (rather messy) workaround that I can use, but need to get to the bottom of this.

So apologies for taking your time on this....and of course, if I find the root cause, I'll call it out.

If there are other NBN FTTN /Telstra BigPond users out there using SIP, I'd be interested if they too have any issues like this at the moment...
Thanks
Bob

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3.2.30 adding plugins internal server error - by draggaj - 2017 Sep 13, 04:26 AM