Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIAO Smart Network Sprinkler Controller
Dan is correct, I purchased the RPI add on Board and have loaded Sip onto the latest version of Raspberry Pi Jessie running on an older Raspberry Pi that I had laying around, and so far the software appears stable. I need to confirm that it is triggering the correct valves before installing it into my system. I did have the unit that Nathan has but a lightning hit at my home took it out and let out all of the smoke. I will try to document this new board and post it here on the forum for others to have and make life easier with dealing with this TAO board.
It is well made but has no schmatics to work from. Being that I am a retired engineer I have the time, knowledge and test equipment to reverse engineer this very affordable board.
The install process that I found on git was a walk in the park to preform.  I hope that the connections to the valves match up. That will be a major time saver and then I can map out the rest and create an eagle schmatic drawing.

Harry  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: TIAO Smart Network Sprinkler Controller - by macgyver - 2017 Jul 09, 06:04 PM