Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post upgrade, relative URL support broken
(2020 Jun 14, 08:31 AM)msambol Wrote: Hi Dan, thanks for the follow up. What I had tried was removing the leading slash, and that worked fine so that the main page would load its dependencies and work well. However, each of the buttons at the top - for programs, log, options, etc., still goes to a top level URL, and I didn't spend the time to track down where that's coded. To be honest I've rolled back to v3.2.55 for now.
I have been working on an update that makes all the links relative rather than pointing to the web root.
However some of the URLs still require the "/". The URLs that SIP uses are listed in the file urls.py in the SIP folder.

The update also has come Python code to change Python's working directory to the directory where the sip.py file is located. This allows SIP to be launched from any directory not just the SIP folder.

FYI the buttons on the top navigation bar are controlled from SIP > static > scripts > behaviors.js starting at line 54

there was some old code that prefixed the URLs in that file with "baseUrl +". the baseUrl was defined in base.html line 96.

Thanks for the info on the version that is working for you. It may help to figure out what caused things to stop working.

Dan
<p><br></p>

Messages In This Thread
RE: post upgrade, relative URL support broken - by dan - 2020 Jun 14, 02:48 PM