Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
individual station times problem
Hi,

It seems timing when individual station times is activated is not behaving as thought it would. 
I'm programmed 4 valves with 2 x 45 and 2 x 60 minutes. When the program starts (with run now) I get 4 x 30 minutes.

Did I made a mistake or is there something not working as expected at the moment?

--Gerard

The settings are:
 [Image: sip_station_timing.png]
Yes, Definitely looks like a bug.

I will look into it.

Dan
This looks like a pretty old bug. I tested several older versions of SIP and it goes back to at least version 3.2.5.

The durations are correct when the program runs from the start time setting. If you set the start time for 1 minute in the future the program will start with the correct durations. It is only when the "run now" button in clicked that the durations are wrong.

The other problem is that if you try to set the program for "single pass" that setting is not saved. You can work around this by leaving the setting as "recurring" and set Every = 23:00 Until = 23:59

We are working on the problem and I will update this thread when it is fixed.

Dan
The individual station times are now working properly when "Run now" is clicked. You will need to update SIP to the latest version to get the changes. That can be done with a "sudo git pull" from the command line or by using the "system updater" plugin.

There is still a problem of the change not being saved when switching between "Single pass" and "Recurring". We are working on that.

Dan
Thanks Dan, I just did a quick test and it works fine! Now I can start the program also from my domotics interface (via /rp) so things are getting better :-)

I can't see the other problem you mention. Settings appear to be saved but maybe under the hood something is going wrong.

Thanks again and kind regards,
--Gerard