Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding single pass program not working
I am running SIP software version: 3.1.46 (2016-04-30).

Trying to solve a water hammer problem, I deleted all the programs and started to create new ones with overlapping durations with a single station per program. 

When I create new programs, I select the "Single pass" non recurring option and save.  The program list shows a "Recuring every..." setting.  Editing it again shows that program option is set for "recurring".

I solved this by changing the recurring interval to 1 minute.  It seems that the "Single Pass / Recuring" button doesn't have any effect and that a recurring interval of 1 minute = "Single Pass".

Can-you confirm this behavior ?

Regards.
I tried adding a new program with the "single pass" setting and it saved the setting as expected. When I opened the program for editing it still had the "single pass" setting. version 3.1.46.

You can achieve a single pass with the "Recurring" setting by setting "Every" to 23h, 59min. This will allow the program to run only once per day.
(2016 Jun 06, 06:08 PM)dan Wrote: I tried adding a new program with the "single pass" setting and it saved the setting as expected. When I opened the program for editing it still had the "single pass" setting. version 3.1.46.

You can achieve a single pass with the "Recurring" setting by setting "Every" to 23h, 59min. This will allow the program to run only once per day.

What really worked for me to get a "single pass" program is to set:
        "Until" = "Start time" + "Duration"
and  "Every" > "Duration".
Toggling the "Single Pass / Recurring" button didn't work.
Thanks.