Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Model Pi's are supported
Hi All, As the title suggests. I'd Like to know What Model Pi's are supported?
Can this be used with the Pi 1 B+?

I searched but did not find any info in this regards. My Apologies if I missed it.

Also, Thank for this Project. I just started with this, got my relay board today and will be playing with the install tonight.

Greetings from South Africa
/Bert
(2018 Jan 03, 01:48 PM)bertoos Wrote: Hi All, As the title suggests. I'd Like to know What Model Pi's are supported?

I searched but did not find any info in this regards. My Apologies if I missed it.

Also, Thank for this Project. I just started with this, got my relay board today and will be playing with the install tonight.

/Bert
Hi Bert,

SIP should work on any model Raspi. I have not tested it on the Pi zero though.
The test rig that I use for development is a Pi 1 B+.

Dan
(2018 Jan 03, 04:30 PM)dan Wrote:
(2018 Jan 03, 01:48 PM)bertoos Wrote: Hi All, As the title suggests. I'd Like to know What Model Pi's are supported?

/Bert
Hi Bert,

SIP should work on any model Raspi. I have not tested it on the Pi zero though.
The test rig that I use for development is a Pi 1 B+.

Dan

Hi Dan, 
Thx for getting back to me.... I got it running on my Pi. Looking good Smile
I am however confused. After install and starting the script with sudo python sip.py... I go to the browser and see a login screen asking for a password.. What would this password be?

Edited* - Scratch that - sorry - found the answer on the Wiki - https://github.com/Dan-in-CA/SIP/wiki/Logging_in