Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programs Main page has wrong 'for' details
I am on the latest version and have noticed details of "for" section in program main/overview page are wrong.
All of mine show as though each program will run for more then an hour while none of my programs actually go an  hour.

Attached couple of screen shots.  One shows main program overview where details are wrong and other ones show my real programs. 

Ahhh...... uploading pics didn't work with this small file size requirement.  

Here is a shared album link.
https://goo.gl/photos/c4b25TZVbfrfB24c7
Thanks for reporting this.

There have been some tweaks to the program page code recently that may have introduced a bug. I'll take a look.

Dan
I think it is correct.

The "for" value is the sum of all stations in that program. If you have 3 stations running for 30min each the "for" value will show 1hr and 30min.
This is because there is an option (under Station Handling > Individual Duration ) to set each station to a different duration within a single program.

Perhaps It would be good to add "total" after the value e.g.:
"for 00 hrs 45 mins 00 secs total, until 06:45"

Dan
You are completely right. My brain is thinking duration. Leave it as it is. Sorry I caused you to dig into your code.
That's OK.

I need to dig around in the code once in a while to keep up to date. Especially since there are sometimes changes made by other contributors such as the feature that lets you set individual station durations.