Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help adding an interval program
I must be dense, but why is there a duration for an interval program (or for that matter, any program)?  Seems like it would start at the start time, and run until all zones have watered for their individual program times?  Plus the duration is MM:SS, I must be missing something.  I will start looking at the code to see if I can find the logic.
(2022 Dec 13, 07:15 PM)RandyBryant Wrote: I must be dense, but why is there a duration for an interval program (or for that matter, any program)?  Seems like it would start at the start time, and run until all zones have watered for their individual program times?  Plus the duration is MM:SS, I must be missing something.  I will start looking at the code to see if I can find the logic.

The interval setting on the program page is the number of days between program runs. The is the duration is the length of the run.

Dan
<p><br></p>
(2022 Dec 13, 07:31 PM)dan Wrote:
(2022 Dec 13, 07:15 PM)RandyBryant Wrote: I must be dense, but why is there a duration for an interval program (or for that matter, any program)?  Seems like it would start at the start time, and run until all zones have watered for their individual program times?  Plus the duration is MM:SS, I must be missing something.  I will start looking at the code to see if I can find the logic.

The interval setting on the program page is the number of days between program runs. The is the duration is the length of the run.

Dan

Thanks for the quick reply.  I found the option to allow zone duration for each zone, which indirectly answers my question.