Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MQTT sending run once problem
Hi, I am trying to send an MQTT message to run once and having no luck and out of ideas. I have tried variations of the following and not getting anywhere.
mosquitto_pub -d -h localhost -p 1883 -t SIP/schedule -m '{"S01":0, "S02":5, "S03":0, "Drip":5}'
Client mosqpub|376-otis sending CONNECT
Client mosqpub|376-otis received CONNACK
Client mosqpub|376-otis sending PUBLISH (d0, q0, r0, m1, 'SIP/schedule', ... (37 bytes))
Client mosqpub|376-otis sending DISCONNEC

My zones are being published, so SIP is talking to my broker. But no logs that I can find to give me hints on what is wrong.

So my question is, if I want to execute a run once from MQTT, what am I doing wrong.

Please help.
Thanks,
Chris
This plugin doesn't handle the settings very well. You have to manually reenter the topic (even if it seems ok) and save the setting. After that it works.... at least with me :-)

--Gerard
(2022 Aug 31, 10:15 AM)astrogerard Wrote: This plugin doesn't handle the settings very well. You have to manually reenter the topic (even if it seems ok) and save the setting. After that it works.... at least with me :-)

--Gerard

Thank you Gerard, I never would have guessed that. Even though it had SIP/schedule in the topic, I pasted it in and submitted it. After that it worked.
Regards,
Chris
Thanks for reporting back.