Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather-based water level question
I've noticed recently that the water percentage varies throughout the day(s) despite there being no rain. As an example, last night the percentage was 150%, yet the system only ran for 87% this morning (back up to 150% at the time of this post). No rain for the last week nor is there any for the next week. Is this normal? Am I missing something?

Cheers!
(2021 Jun 28, 12:38 AM)PolarBear56 Wrote: I've noticed recently that the water percentage varies throughout the day(s) despite there being no rain. As an example, last night the percentage was 150%, yet the system only ran for 87% this morning (back up to 150% at the time of this post). No rain for the last week nor is there any for the next week. Is this normal? Am I missing something?

Cheers!

Are you talking about the weather plugin?
Please explain in more detail.
<p><br></p>
If someone could tell me how to add a screenshot (or a paint image) I can hopefully explain my query better.

Cheers!
(2021 Jun 28, 05:14 AM)PolarBear56 Wrote: If someone could tell me how to add a screenshot (or a paint image) I can hopefully explain my query better.

Cheers!

When you edit or start a new post there a bar below the text area called "Attachments".
Next to where it says "New attachment" there is a button labeled "Browse..." that you can use to select a file to upload.
After you have selected the image file click the "Add attachment" button to the right.
<p><br></p>